Re: New ideas

On Tue, Jul 06, 1999 at 07:23:55PM -0400, Doug Loss wrote:

> So here's what I'm asking: could you all chime in on a discussion on how to
> organize the seul-edu website for the easiest, most pleasant access to the info
> we have here?  I can pretty much guarantee that all ideas will be carefully
> considered and many if not most will be acted upon.  None of us who set up the

Not quite what you are asking for but I would like to request that a php
module be installed on cran.seul.edu so that my php pages function. I believe
more and more in PHP as great way to teach programming. PHP also has a handy
XML extension PHP3-XML for apache which I would request be included.

I am currently working on an implementation of EDUML using PHP.

> To that end I'll post a bio myself tonight or tomorrow morning.  If that
> doesn't cause a rash of unsubscriptions by horrified people, you all can take
> a turn at it :-).

Not quite a bio, but I just posted some notes on what I think young
entrepreneurial-minded people should know in the area of Info Technology.
(based on a guest lecture I just gave this morning at an entrepreneurial
summer school):

http://cran.seul.edu/~vernier/eduml/shad.html

Bruno