Re: New ideas

Its probably important to add that this GPL software development is
being LED by Athabascau U. and myself and we will figure prominently on the web
site.

---

Here's a suggestion for what web forum package to use and a plug for those
interested in following its development.  Here at AU we did a one month review
of web conferencing software.  Liked what we saw of WWWThreads until the announcement
of it going commercial.  Bazaar is the GPL successor and the details can be
found at http://www.linux.eu.org/bazaar/

--
Daryl Campbell              In the desert --
Athabasca University            -- between idiot and sage.

--
Mike Sosteric <mikes@athabascau.ca>       Editor, EJS <http://www.sociology.org/>
Department of Global and Social Analysis  Executive Director, ICAAP <http://www.icaap.org/>