Re: isetl developments and updates

Just a thought. I looked at the seul-edu software list and I noticed that the
ISETL entry shows "(license?)". I wondered if someone knows what the licensing
for ISETL is so that the information can be updated. Going a step further, we
should make a list of the key attributes for the educational software such as
user interface (CLI, X-Windows, GNOME, KDE), appropriate grade levels, etc. This
way people can send us the information and we can fill it in. In the long run it
appears we would want the information in a database so that educators could query
for programs, such as (6th grade, science). It is far easier to do it as one goes
alone. rather than later on. Again just a thought.

Bob