Re: gperiodic

Can you provide me with .wav files?  Or can you point me to where they
can be obtained?  If we've got wav files, it's as simple as opening /dev/dsp
(on systems with sound installed/enabled), and writing the raw wav file
to that device.

The hard part isn't the programming, it's the media.

If we've got the media, then the programming is easy.  It'd even be
fairly simple to do this for different languages, as long as we had
wave's for them...should we submit this as a request to the mailing list?

thanks for the idea, it'd be really cool.
kyle

"The whole world is about three drinks behind."
    -- Humphrey Bogart