Re: intro and thoughts on gperiodic

It could probably be done fairly easily -- my only issue is that I'm not a
chemist, nor do I have available to me reference materials.  If someone on
this list can provide me with the data, I'll look at integrating it into
the applicaiton.

thanks,

"Minors in Kansas City, Missouri, are not allowed to purchase cap pistols;
they may buy shotguns freely, however."