Re: prospective_projects/logo

On Sat, 17 Jul 1999 19:51:03 -0700, Robert Hopcroft <hopcroft@uswest.net> wrote:

> Basically, I'm trying to put the
> archive information together into prospective projects. Anyway, Ian
> Bicking sent me a nice HTML writeup of his ideas for a logo
> implementation and I added some lines for Miguel Sepulveda proposed
> project. Ignore the first few lines and you can see what a nice job Ian
> did at http://cran.mit.edu/~hopcroft/prospective_projects/logo.html. I
> will try to improve the beginning tomorrow.

This looks pretty good, Bob.  If you can come up with guidelines on what you
want for potential project writeups we can try to fill in the holes for other
possible projects.

Doug Loss            Always acknowledge a fault.  This will throw
dloss@csrlink.net    those in authority off their guard and give
(570) 326-3987       you the opportunity to commit more.
                        Mark Twain