New SAL listings

I've found some new listings that might be of interest to us on
Scientific Applications for Linux <http://sal.kachinatech.com>.  There's
one for GPeriodic, which I expect you all already know about.  In their
listing them say "no" to the check off for a Debian package listing;
Jim, could you set them straight on that?

There's also DigiTcl, a graphical user interface which allows users to
construct and simulate simple digital circuits:

<http://www.cs.mun.ca/~donald/digitcl/>

and Gato, the Graph Animation Toolbox, which is a program which
visualizes algorithms on graphs:

<http://www.zpr.uni-koeln.de/~gato/>

Both of these appear to me to have educational value, although I'm not
sure how you'd fit them into a lesson plan.  Please take a look at them,
everyone, and let us know what you think.