Re: An introduction (biography?)

Doug Loss wrote:

> Thanks, Ian.  I agree with you that it would be nice to find out more
> about the names and opinions we see here.  That's why I posted my bio a
> little while ago and encouraged others to do so too.  I hope others
> besides you and Marshal respond.  Bob, what would you think of a
> seul-edu bio page, with links to the bio postings of whichever seul-edu
> subscribers make such postings?

I can make a plain text page. However, if you want something fancy someone
will have to send me the HTML. Isn't Roman doing something with the
seul-edu site. Haven't heard from him lately. I guess he's just on irc,
which raises the point, are there irc archives? In any case, the page
would need to be linked to the seul-edu home page, which I believe is in
the CVS tree. I would like to get a little more familiar with things
before I start playing with CVS. Another issue what about people who want
a bio posting but don't have anywhere to put it. Is SEUL going to host it?

Bob