Re: I decided to do it...GFlash

On Tue, 20 Jul 1999 16:10:49 -0400 (EDT), Kyle Burton <mortis@voicenet.com> wrote:

> Also, I took a look at the promath page -- has there been any work on it
> besides the webpage?  It does look similar to what I've done, but it also
> looks alot more complex -- which might give wider use, but I wanted to
> produce something that worked, quickly, so that people could play with it.

Check with Odile on that.  I know that she's part of an active Linux group in
(southern?) France.  We haven't heard too much from her of late, but it's
getting on toward holiday season in France, so she may be out of touch for a
bit.  You should also ask Roman Suzi about his QZB idea.  I don't think either
of these have any code yet, but if your GFlash is general enough maybe it could
be used as the engine behind various implementations of quiz programs.  Fredrik
Liljegren's expmath also comes to mind.

Doug Loss            Always acknowledge a fault.  This will throw
dloss@csrlink.net    those in authority off their guard and give
(570) 326-3987       you the opportunity to commit more.
                        Mark Twain