Re: project updates again (qvocab state)

Hi,

I'm sad I have to tell you, but qvocab, the vocabulary program, is quite
stale at the moment. I wanted to port it from Qt to GTK but at the moment
I can't find the time to do so. I'll move next week and I'm going to
start a new job, so I really can't say how much time I will have free to
spend for QVocab.

Of course I will try to fix bugs as soon as possible if you tell me about
them.

If anybody of this list wants to participate in the project, we could put
the CVS repository on cran and I will help to develop it further, but
I can't do much alone at the moment.

Regards,
Joachim

--
*****PGP key available - send e-mail request*****  -  "cc C?  Si!  Si!"
Disclaimer: "These opinions are my own, though for a small fee they [can]