Re: Invitation to visit Disney Imagineering

> You may remember the invitation I got from Alan Kay to visit Disney
> Imagineering to talk about using Squeak as a HyperCard/HyperStudio
> substitute for our purposes.  I'd really like to get seul-edu connected
> with Disney on this so we can have some input on the design and can test
> the program and provide feedback on what does and doesn't work in our
> context.  Unfortunately, I am not in a position to do this personally
> (time and finances don't permit).
>
> Disney is in Glendale, CA.  I'd like for at least one and preferrably a
> few seul-edu subscribers to agree to visit Disney and find out how we
> can work together on this.  If you are within travelling distance of
> Glendale, contact me and we'll get something set up.  Please, folks,
> this looks like a great opportunity for us--let's go for it!

If we don't get a response form seul-edu, Doug, we can always send
out a little blurb asking if anybody wants to represent "Linux in
Education" and take a field trip to Disney. I'm sure we'll get at
least a few volunteers.

Also, we should consider contacting LUGs nearby (or in) Glendale.

--Roger