Re: Webelements

Kevin Turner wrote:

> And yes, Bob, it includes audio samples for pronunciation of the
> elements.

Kevin, As you point out, Mark Winter has done an outstanding job. I don't have a
sound card in this computer, so I had to find one that does. I was very impressed.
However my real concern is becoming dependent on anything where it is possible to
someday have the rug pulled out from under us. What if Mark dies, does he have
anything in his will about what happens to WebElements? Again, Im very impressed.

Bob