[seul-edu] Some French educational sites

I picked these from the educational topic announcement from the LSM
meeting in Bordeaux that just ended:

http://www.linux-arverne.org/educ/
http://projet.minal.free.fr/
http://www.ac-grenoble.fr/carmi-internet/slis/

They're in French (of course) and I'm not the one to try to explain
them to you, but I believe they're all administrative programs of
one sort or another for schools.  Could some of our Francophones
take a look at them and tell us about them?

Also, could any of you who were at the LSM tell us about your
experiences there?  Thanks!

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid