Re: [seul-edu] Space Availible for Linux World... Volunteers?

Hello all:

As you know , I'm with the South San Francisco Adult Education Center,
about 35 miles north of San Jose.
We will have a Linux class this Fall, on Saturday mornings. We would
like to get the word out for this class.
I might be willing to help out with this booth half day also to
advertise our class.  Let me know.
Is this OK?

Emilio G. Milian