Re: [seul-edu] LinuxWorld Expo session on education

On Fri, 21 Jul 2000, Doug Loss wrote:

> I found this on the LinuxWorld Expo website.  Since Chris Lehmann is on the
> panel I'm sure SEUL/edu will get mentioned at least in passing (right,
> Chris?).  If you're going to this show, try to attend this session.  It would
> be nice if we could somehow invite interested attendees to join SEUL/edu and
> help us out.  If that doesn't occur, it should still be an interesting
> session.

*Definitely* going to be mentioning SEUL/edu! :-)

And I'm trying to figure out my schedule for being out there, because I'd
love to spend some time at the SEUL/edu booth, but I don't know my
schedule yet.

Looking forward to meeting all of you out there!

-- Chris