[seul-edu] Publishing

I wish I could be at Linux World Expo with you but I just couldn't make it.

Anyway, next week (July 24-27) I will be attending the Walworth Yearbook
Publishing conference in Orlando, Florida. Walsworth is the biggest yearbook
compnay in the US. This is a Win/Mac dominated industry still and I will try
and pass on information about Linux as I can.

Does anyone know of any decent page layout tools. WYSISWYG preferably but
anything is a good start. It would help to advocate if I had to software to
back me up with. Sadly I can't even take a Linux box. Thanks for the
suggestions.

Jason Mellen
Palm Bay High School