Re: [seul-edu] Math teachers...

As a teacher of over 22 years, I don't agree 100% regarding seeing the
back of students heads.
I want to see their face and I want them to see me. Of course I'm
teaching adults not teen-agers.
If you are dealing with teen-agers perhaps you do want to see their
screens.
This is something that bugs me, because at school we have the room set
up facing away from the teacher.
But if you go to professional seminars and adult classes, you will see
that the students face the teacher, not away from the teacher. So I have
to go to the back of the room so I can see the students faces and ask
questions to each of them.  Sorry but you hit my "button" and I had to
respond with my opinion.

Regarding the Linuxworld schedule, I will let you know later.

Emilio