Re: [seul-edu] Our math discussion - Docs

Hi,

Thanks for the response.  The easiest for me would be text, with all the proper
authors and credits in appropriate places would be the easiest.  Then just
clearly mark sections/chapters - subsections.  The reason for this is that
DocBook is more concerned with organization than the look.  Once the
organization is clear then one  can choose the look.  Once this is done then we
could go back and add examples, and emphasis, etc.

In this way, we can then quickly and easily generate PS, RTF, HTML, etc, files.

Is this workable?

Bill

Quoting lp <prevettl@cochise.cc.az.us>:

> Yes, I'm struggling too. My primary concern was to do what I could to
 contributions that people could make. I think I would have time to put
> the
> material in Latex format and convert it to html using latex2html. Would
> that do for a start?

This mail sent through IMP: mail.tasis.ch