Re: [seul-edu] Fw: Red Hat Center (Refered by Joe Lacal)

Very Interesting, I have been in contact with the RH Center for a bit
now, and would be very interested in coming to this upcoming conference
is there any more information?  Sura is planning, if we can get it off
the ground an educational courseware portal relating to open source in
education that might be of interest.