Re: [seul-edu] Language to teach 10 year olds

--- DraX <drax@whiplash.stampede.org> wrote:
> SMALLTALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Ok, on to making some sense. Smalltalk is simple, I learned it in 20
> mins,
> because the syntax is really little more then <message> <param>:
> <paramtext>.... <object> !
> Of course it has other things, but thats the basis.

If you like smalltalk, you should look at Ruby.
http://www.ruby-lang.org/en

I've been playing around with it recently and I really like it.  The
language has an extremely clean and consistent feel.  Personally, I
also think it would be more forgiving than Python.

--Alan