Re: [seul-edu] ** TRAINING: Online Charter School Ready To Open

SteelHead wrote:

> Through a partnership with content
> provider Elrn Inc., infrastructure company Vobix Corp., and the
> state of Pennsylvania, the nation's first online public charter
> school, Einstein Academy, will open Sept. 11, with an enrollment
> of 2,000 students.

I live in Pennsylvania, and the traditional schools aren't happy about this.
Here are two recent articles from my local newspaper:

http://www.sungazette.com/articles/070901_F_VirtualEd.htm
http://www.sungazette.com/articles/070901_F_Standards.htm

--
Doug Loss                 Always do right.  This
Data Network Coordinator  will gratify some people