Re: [seul-edu] Salon article

On Tue, 10 Jul 2001, Douglas Loss wrote:

> This isn't particularly about Linux in schools, but it might be
> useful in persuading schools to look at alternatives to MS:
>
> http://www.salon.com/tech/feature/2001/07/10/microsoft_school/index.html

*AND* it mentions a SEUL-list-server... :-)

*sheesh* :)

I made sure to tell Damien about SEUL and all the work that gets done
here. He really sounded very interested in open-source as a powerful
alternative for schools, which is great.

-- Chris
--
"From what we get, we can make a living, what we give, makes a life"
                                        -- Arthur Ashe.