[seul-edu] Seul Index Fields?

Hi,

Looking at the FreeDuc database, it appears that they have the following
fields:
(I've added a possible MySQL datatype)

1) Name		char(255)
2) Description 	char(255)
3) Author 		char(255)
4) Time		timestamp(11)
5) HomepageURL	char(255)

Then to categorize each entry we should add a few category fields (as many
as required, perhaps up to 5 or so..?)

6) Cat1	char(255)
7) Cat2	char(255)
etc., etc.

What more is required? (Remembering that someone has to enter this
information.... so lets keep it short.)

QUESTION #2:

The current index data is stored in the WIKI in a simple HTML file? Yes/No?

Les Richardson