Re: [seul-edu] [Fwd: C Compiler]

Here are some websites you might look at with regard to that.
getche() isn't a standard ANSI C call.  The equivalent is probably
getchar().  You may have to change your source to reflect that.  At
least one of these sites says to check the ncurses library ("man
ncurses") to see if the call is included in it.  I haven't done so,
so I don't know that it's there.  However, a slight reworking of
your calls might address the problem and allow you to use the
standard gcc which is included with pretty much every distro.

http://www2.linuxjournal.com/lj-issues/issue17/1138.html
http://www.leto.net/mail/linuxasm/2000/msg00730.html
http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/packages/TeX/support/nemocal/00readme

--
Doug Loss                 Always do right.  This
Data Network Coordinator  will gratify some people