[seul-edu] Fw: Linux in schools?

I received this message yesterday from a fellow I know.  He's
interested in helping out with an educational project or two,
and agreed that I could forward the message to the mailing list.
 If any of you have a project that you think could use Karsten's
help, please contact him directly (and CC me, so I know if he's
getting any offers to take him up on his help).  Let's find him
something to do; we can't pass up offers like this when they
come along!

--
Doug Loss           Advertisements contain the only truths
dloss@suscom.net    to be relied on in a newspaper.