[seul-edu] Re: Multiple local XFree users under Linux

On Sun, Jun 30, 2002 at 11:23:08AM +0800, Leon Brooks wrote:
> Shakey but working. 4 screens per LTSP PC, anyone?
It is known that in Moscow State Technical University the
solution employing 3 K/V/M seats per PC is implemented and widely
used, caled "Gorynych" (local brand of 3-way dragon, you know ;-)

Details (in Russian) are here:
http://www.computerra.ru/offline/2001/411/12510/
http://www.ctc.msiu.ru/zg/

You could translate to English via Babelfish:
http://babelfish.altavista.com/urltrurl?lp=ru_en&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ctc.msiu.ru%2Fzg%2F

PS: I've joined LTSP.ru project, though will not be able to take
significant part for some time awhile.  But we (netstyle.com.ua)
are interested in providing terminal solutions, so I really hope
to cope with all that and share the joy (if any) :-)

--
 ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin <mike@altlinux.ru>