[seul-edu] Article System

Quite a while back someone asked on one of these mailing lists about
open source/free software for managing a print journal.  We never found
anything specific to that task, but I just came across the Article
System, which at least initially sounds like management software for an
_online_ journal.  I hope this might be of some use:

http://artsys.sourceforge.net/

--
How valuable is my contribution?
Share your feedback at Affero: