[seul-edu] Time for more casestudies!

Folks,

  Most of you already know about this, but for our new subscribers I
want to recommend visiting <http://casestudy.seul.org>.  We have a
listing of a good number of implementations of Linux in schools from
around the world.  They're well worth reading through.  And if
_your_ school has put Linux to use in some fashion and you haven't
yet added a casestudy to this site, now's your chance!  We need as
many as we can get, as the volume of them sends a message just as
much as the details of each study do.

--
How valuable is my contribution?
Share your feedback at Affero: