Re: [seul-edu] windows mac network via linux

If, however, you want to have a common authentication database, Linux
and PAM with the aforementioned samba and netatalk are hard to beat.
Can the windows filesharing on appleshareip 6.1 act as a windows Domain
Controller?

The Riverdale site still has a good intro to some of this stuff on the
linux side:

http://www.riverdale.k12.or.us/linux/netadmin/

- cameron

--