Re: [seul-edu] windows mac network via linux

maybe, but I've never tried, it has settings for putting it into a wins
domain, but i don't see settings for making it the domain, though you
could probably use dave for that.  i don't use windows domains, they are
too messy and for me too insecure.

--
Jeremy Hunsinger		http://www.cddc.vt.edu/jeremy
cddc/political science		http://www.cddc.vt.edu