Re: [seul-edu] please help if possible

I think you may be on to something, Yishay. I have used
http://www.geeklog.org's Geeklog, a relative of phpNuke and its
successors (post nuke) for three year's for various magazines and
yearbooks with a lot of satisfaction.

David

--

GNU/Linux in Education Wiki Project: http://sfzwiki.opensourceschools.org/