Re: [seul-edu] Visual Basic to Python conversion

Hi again,

First, while I'm shamelessly abusing the list for my own nefarious
purposes, I am also looking for a science teacher for the MEQ curricula.
The usual job benefits apply: low wages, high stress, great kids and a
dynamite staff.
Second, after sending my first message I got an anti spam kind of email
from

         AntiSpam UOL <mprinfo.sspam@uol.com.br>
     To:
         gordon@truechem.ca