[seul-edu] Educational Foundry at SourceForge

Hi,
I submitted a request for an educational foundry at SourceForge, to feature some of the educational projects hosted there:
<http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=776830&group_id=1&atid=350001>

Feel free to add any comments to the request there, or add your own request for an educational foundry.

Here are examples of other foundries at sourceforge (note they are targeted more to developers than end-users), and a FAQ: http://foundries.sourceforge.net/
FAQ: http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=889&group_id=1

I think Patrick McGovern ( http://sourceforge.net/users/pat ) is the one who would decide whether or not to approve this, but I haven't emailed him personally. (it used to be John Mark Walker, but his email bounces)

If this is approved, maybe there are some people here who would be interested in being Foundry Guides? If so, please add a comment to the above feature request saying you'd be willing to be a guide and what experience you have, or add your own feature request. See the above FAQ for what's involved in the job. I know most of the people on this list are much better qualified than me to do this, but I'll help out any way I can.

-Doug