ExpMath (Was: Re: Updates and summer efforts)

>    I'd like all the project leaders to weigh in here on the mailing list
> with updates on just where their projects are and what their schedules
> for those projects are.  Leaders, if you need any help please mention

Well, I'm about to put up a cvs on seul (expmath.seul.org, thanx
Roger!)

ExpMath.. I stopped waiting for cln (the math-library) and went back
to the source before.  It's working, bringing up a window, letting
you try out what happens with the third value when you change the
other two...

It's not usable for learning.  What I need to do first is a real
ToDo-list.  With more than myself working on it I can't just work a
bit here and there in the code..  Help from outside is needed, mostly
coding.  I did a quick xml-configuration-interface, not really
implemented.  Someone looking into how eduml could be used here would
be great...

.../EOF
---
<mailto:eof@hem.utfors.se>