Re: Need help choosing WM for old machines

Strange, I also have Gnome with 64 Mb machine and it's working quite
niceley. Also last friday, I installed at school (32Mb Ram) Gnome with
Linux 2.2 and really get a boost compare with KDE and Linux 2.0. A good
point with Gnome, you can use Drag'n Drop between netscpae and Gnome.

Hilaire Fernandes
Dr Geo project http://www.drgeo.seul.org