Re: Updates and summer efforts

Thank you Fredryk for your answer
I will be able to talk about your project as well and see whether we can
start something serious about it in France

I will soon have questions about the soft, some planning, and I will
contact you for them
I will have a couple of other questions too, on a more personal level,
because people would like to know more about you (what you're doing...)
Just for now I would be happy to know exactly what country you're from :
Sweden, Denmark... ?

Anyway I'll contact you a little later (say: next week)

Best regards,

--
Odile Bénassy,
fonctionnaire, Orléans, France