Re: NEWS

> Shouldn't there be some kind of news on the seul-edu web-page?  I know that
> it's more work for someone, but I don't even feel certain myself I don't miss
> some new releases, new projects etc, even though I'm reading almost everything
> on this list.
>
> I'm not good at mail-processing systems, but it should be able to automate it
> so that the project-keepers could just send a mail to some address, or just
> semi-automate it like the project-list; send the addition in a mail to someone
> who just adds it to the page...
>   I guess this could have been up for discussion earlier... It shouldn't be
> that many news in month, it's not slashdot, so if noone else takes it, I can do
> it...
>   Thoughts anyone?

That would be a wonderful addition. The reason why it's not happening currently
is because nobody is doing it. :)
What sort of news did you have in mind? General linux-in-education, or
specifically seul-edu news, or what?

I try to keep www.seul.org/ updated with the really large seul news, but
very little of the seul-edu material filters that high up.

You've got an account on cran..I'm sure people would be more than happy
to have you maintain a news page there. :)

--Roger