Linux Educational Needs Pages

Doug and all,

Whew.
I've been a bit unavailible lately and I see lots is getting done.
Except my project as of late.

I would like to ask for y'all to consider items we can post on LENPP.
As I considered all that has been done I noticed that there are projects
to be fulfilled.  What if I set up a page with projects needing ACTIVE
assistane and/or a page listing project concepts needing an action
person or group to get/keep things progressive?

I hope I am not suggesting a task that will overwhelm me, but then again
it would be nice.

Any comments?

Thanks,
Bill Ries-Knight