Re: Linux Educational Needs Pages

Robert Hopcroft wrote:

> Bill Ries-Knight wrote:
>
> > I would like to ask for y'all to consider items we can post on LENPP.
> > As I considered all that has been done I noticed that there are projects
> > to be fulfilled.  What if I set up a page with projects needing ACTIVE
> > assistane and/or a page listing project concepts needing an action
> > person or group to get/keep things progressive?
> >
> Bill, As you say things are getting done and the potential to really do
> things is materializing. Unfortunately things are also falling through the
> cracks, especially not responding to people who offer to help. Having a
> person or persons who would watch and handle this situation could
> accomplish a lot. Just a thought.

I agree, Bob.  Bill, this would be a very good thing.  Wil Langford
<wil@seul.org) and Fredrik Liljegren <eof@hem.utfors.se> are maintaining
the seul-edu webpages; could you contact them and see what it would take
to keep such pages updated in a timely manner?  If you do this, please
make a big splash about it on Freshmeat, LinuxToday, Linux Weekly News,
and (if they'll accept it) Slashdot.  I have a feeling we need to get
our efforts into the community's conciousness again.

--
Doug Loss                 A life spent making mistakes is not only
Data Network Coordinator  more honorable, but more useful than a