Re: Thanks to translators

Some notes;

If the french software has not yet been translated we can translate this into both English and French.
I am just checking to make sure that we do not translate something which has already been done.

We will have four interns to work on Linux projects this summer. So although I am not doing much for
SEUL now we should be able to do much this summer. Any top priority translations should be sent to me
so that we can get some work done ASAP.