The seul-edu web-site

So, I made some restructuring.

We have news on the main page and on a separate page (old news will live longer
on the separate page).  The links are moved to an own page.. If you think I
should layout them to be in a table as the rest of the pages I could do so.

I added style-sheets to simplify a consistent layout of the pages.  Those of
you using another browser than netscape 4.6, please verify that the pages are
looking all right, you never know what is implemented in other browsers. Well,
the lynx-version is quite ok anyway (-:

.../EOF
---
<mailto:eof@hem.utfors.se>