Re: [Fwd: Programming Tools]

Vincent KONIECZEK wrote:

> That's why I mail you ... Can you help us a little in this way with
> seul-edu ?

I looked in the seul-edu archives. Roman brought this subject up on Dec.
6, 1998 in posts titled "Developers tools?"
http://www.seul.org/archives/seul/edu/Dec-1998/msg00026.html and "A way
to activate our efforts / open multimedia standards / Re: Developers
tool?" http://www.seul.org/archives/seul/edu/Dec-1998/msg00029.html. I
am not familiar with these tools but I will try to summerize them as
best I can. Does anyone have any other ideas.

> Odile talked me about a wishlist you have written ... Is this the ToDo
> list of the seul-edu main page ?

To me the name ToDo list in this case seems to give the wrong
impression. What about changing ToDo list to Suggested Projects. Then we
would have Current Projects and Suggested Projects. Any other ideas.

Bob