MathMol

I received this from Andrew Dalke this morning.  Andrew helped with the
data cross-checking on GPeriodic.  This is the URL for MathMol, which
looks like something we definitely should include on our software page
at the very least.  Please visit this site and post your comments.

<http://cwis.nyu.edu/pages/mathmol/K_12.html>

--
Doug Loss                 A life spent making mistakes is not only
Data Network Coordinator  more honorable, but more useful than a