Re: Ok, http://gperiodic.seul.org exists

Is there anything I can do to help automate the process of packaging the
software?  What I mean is -- every time the software changes, a new package
would need to be built, right?  Is there anything I can do/write/chagne
in the source tree that will help automate the process? (or completely
automate the process?)

I know a new version is comming rsn -- someone just sent me a german
translation of the table data, and I just got fixes for the french version
too, so there should be a 1.0.7 some time today or tomorrow.

Since there'll be a .deb of gperiodic, does that mean it will/might become
part of the debian distribution?

Thanks for your contriubtion,
Kyle

Bill? Is that you? You look different with handcuffs on.
    -- cusick.zapthis@kcco.com (http://slashdot.org)