Re: Ok, http://gperiodic.seul.org exists

I've made the changes you suggested.

As far as Chinese, and any other pictograph/icon based languages go, they
probably would be a problem.  What is the standard way to handle the language
abstraction that accounts for the differences between these languages, and
ones such as english/french/etc?

If there is a way to handle this programmaticly within code, I will
look at adding it to gperiodic -- I've started looking at gnu gettext
(see http://www.gnu.org for more info about gettext), but I'm not yet
sure how to use it, or weather or not it supports these kinds of languages.

Bill? Is that you? You look different with handcuffs on.
    -- cusick.zapthis@kcco.com (http://slashdot.org)