Re: Ok, http://gperiodic.seul.org exists

> O yes, also in the June 29 news (bottom-most), you might consider making
> such things as 'this space', 'CVS archive', and 'ftp archive' into links
> so people can follow them more easily. (Who knows, maybe somewhere in
> there you'll link to seul-edu and/or the seul frontpage. :) Probably a more
> permanent link to at least seul-edu would be useful, so people know you're
> part of the seul-edu group.

Done.  I had a link to SEUL on the about page -- I just added one for
seul-edu.  Did you want this on the main page also?  Or is the link on
the about page enough?

> Speaking of which, I will do an announce of gperiodic on seul-announce
> soon if you like. This is a list of around 740 people currently, who are
> interested in hearing about this sort of thing. If you could point me at
> a blurb, potentially including a list of things you'd like help on, that
> would be very useful.
> After that, I'll link to you from the seul frontpage, so more people will
> see the site.

Announcing it is fine with me.  Things I'd like to help on?  I'm not sure if
I understand.

thanks,

Bill? Is that you? You look different with handcuffs on.
    -- cusick.zapthis@kcco.com (http://slashdot.org)