[seul-edu] Re: Educational Accounting Systems

Edward,

   I've quoted your entire message below because I've also sent it on to the
seul-edu mailing list.  I'm sure some of the members of the list from Mexico
will contact you with more information about Linux in Mexico (Alejandro,
could you do this for me?  Thank you!).

I (and I'm sure many of the people on seul-edu will be too) am especially
interested in your home-grown Linux software for running your district.  Is
it available for others to use and modify?  If not, can we persuade the
district to make it so?

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid