Re: [seul-edu] Someone on slashdot with a question

TJ Miller jr wrote:

> [...]

I'm not averse to the idea (it's a wiki, folks; _anyone_ can put up a page on
it), but surely you know that there are a goodly number of websites dedicated to
lesson plans.  Here are some:

http://www.lessonplanspage.com/ (very annoying, with lots of popups)
http://teams.lacoe.edu/documentation/places/lessons.html
http://www.csun.edu/~hcedu013/plans.html
http://ericir.syr.edu/Virtual/Lessons/
http://www.coreknowledge.org/CKproto2/resrcs/
http://teachers.net/lessons/
http://www.edhelper.com/
http://school.discovery.com/lessonplans/

Rather than try to be yet another member in this group of sites, I think we
ought to be pointing people to them when it's helpful but maintaining our focus
on promoting Linux use in education.  I think that's the area of unmet need
we're best equipped to address.

Crack the whip?  You mean the old ice-skating game, right? :-)

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid