Re: [seul-edu] SEUL @ LWE SF or SEUL at Linux World Expo, San Francisco.

StealHead wrote:

> The only real reason not to come is the basic "my sisters getting
> married" or "we are expecting the Stork to visit that week" type
> of excuse.  "I'm  gonna be too busy" is not quite worthy of
> missing a visit to "The City."

Uh, my sister's getting married to a visiting stork that week,
Bill.  Will that do?  Sorry, but I'll be preparing for my vacation,
visiting my wife's home island in Greece again.  But let me know if
there's anything I can help with in the meantime.

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid