Re: [seul-edu] encyclopedia

This is from a Suse mailing list archive (at
http://lists.suse.com/archives/suse-linux-e/1999-Mar/1960.html):
 the Penguin Htchinson Reference Suite from Helicon
<www.helicon.co.uk> can be viewed in your favourite browser.
It includes 9 books :
 Longmans' Dictionary of the English Language,
 Hutchinson's Encyclopedia 1999,
 Roget's Thesaurus,
 Hutchinson's Chronology of World History Compact Edition,
 New Penguin Dictionary of Quotations,
 Helicon Book of Days,
 Penguin Usage and Abusage,
Hutchinson Dictionary of Computing and
Hutchinson Internet Directory

all on one a single CD, according to PC-Plus Magazine March 1999 issue.
They gave it a 10 out of 10 rating.
 It sells in the UK for £30.- inc VAT.

This should be platform independent as far as I can see if it
holds true what PC-Plus writes in it's review of the package.
The more I look, the more interesting stuff pops up...
Regards,
Jeff Nelson